Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bonjour!

Je m'appelle Raymond!

That's French for "Hello/Hi! I'm Raymond!" Yea i know, Raymond is obviously not my name. My French lecturer, professeur Angelo, told my class that we had to have a French name. Some of the people's names in my class already had French origins, so they could keep it. For the rest of us, me included of course as my name is so from England, we had to choose from a list of names he wrote on the board. There were some fancy names like Xavier and Isidore, but i didn't dared choose them. Wished i had now though, they certainly sound cooler then Raymond. Oh well, let's just leave things as it is.


I was late for my class this morning though. My lesson starts at 8.00 in the morning. Somehow, i have no idea why, i set my alarm to go off at 7.30 a.m., which was like "huh..?" So i had to rush around preparing my stuffs and get a cab to school. In the end, i was late for 30 minutes. You won't believe what he told me, even i couldn't believe it at first. As i was late for 30 minutes, i had to do 30 push-ups.. like right in front of the class. I was hoping he was joking 'cause the most i can do in one shot was 20. Unfortunately, he was dead serious, so down to the floor i went. He did, however, stop me at 15, saving me from the struggle to do the full 30 push-ups.

For the remaining day, the lesson went on well. Loads of laughs from the class too. From the looks of things, i might find this module to be quite an experience. I hardly noticed the 4 hours fly by too.

After class had ended at 12 a.m., didn't really had anywhere to go. It was still early, so there probably won't be anyone who had unlocked the clubhouse door. No arcading mood. No particular interest to go anywhere, so i just decided to go home and maybe catch a few Zs.

Oh yea.. One Piece episode 326 came out today! Though it just marked the start of a new Arc, it was still a pretty good episode. As always, can't wait for the next episode to be released, though the feeling is kind of, sort of wierd. 'Cause all these time i have been watching One Piece like, in a continuous flow, without having to wait for a week for the next episode. Now, after i have caught up to the anime current episode, i have to wait for the next one to be released instead of just clicking "Next". Waiting time totally kills. At least i can watch other animes instead, like Gundam Seed maybe..?